NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health and civilian government agencies. NCI's AI solution, Shai(tm), scales humans with artificial intelligence by empowering the workforce to meet their mission by using best in class AI solutions coupled with our exceptional service offerings. Working with strategic partners, NCI is committed to bringing commercial innovation to missions of national importance. NCI is a mid-tier systems integrator headquartered in Reston, VA, and operates at locations across the globe.
NCI has been designated a 2020 Military Friendly Employer by MilitaryFriendly.com
NCI: The Automation and AI Engineer will lead, design, develop, and test solutions that automate processes, activities, and tasks using AI and Machine Learning tools as well as develop new algorithm and implementation strategies. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
• Design, develop, and test solutions that automate processes, activities, and tasks using AI and Machine Learning tools.
• Provide Pre-Sales support through working closely with technical solutions engineers and professional services teams.
• Participate in requirement gathering and technical requirement definition by attending client meeting, interviews, and workshops. Work with the sales team introducing solutions and services, customizing solutions for clients’ business and IT requirements, and assisting in identifying opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell.
• Providing technical solutions regarding the firm’s security products and services as well as provide customer training.
• Lead project development in all steps of the Software Development Lifecycle, including client requirement definition, architecture design, production deployment, and maintenance activities.
• Attend trade shows and provide presentations online and offline.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Structured approach to customer interactions.
• Excellent communications and presentations skills.
• Experience in sales engineering, solutions architecture, sales support or post-sales customer-facing role supporting Enterprise software products and/or managed services. Be technically adept and professional with excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Experience working with an ecosystem of AL, ML and DL vendors.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. Deep experience with data modelling and analytics solution stacks.
• Technical experience providing expert consultation to the customer in the firm's 'best practices', processes technologies and techniques gleaned from industry exposure
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions: