NCI: As Site Manager (Project Manager V), you will provide day-to-day oversight and direct daily activities for the task order providing Security Engineering and Security Control Assessor-Validator (SCA-V) Support services to the 7th Signal Command-Theater located Joint Base San Antonio, TX (106th Signal Brigade). This task order includes Risk Management Framework (RMF) validation testing (also referred to under the RMF as “assessment”) support to the Security Control Assessor (SCA). This includes supporting the Government in conducting validation preparation activities such as onsite staff assistance visits (SAVs) and other validation activities, and generating RMF scorecards. You will also provide annual assessments for installations in accordance to Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) standards and requirements.
In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. This position will be located at Joint Base San Antonio, TX.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Assist the Government in synchronizing requirements throughout the life cycle of the project
- Develop and maintain the Project Management Plan and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) using Microsoft Project using the Government provided validation/review schedule as a reference
- Accountable for the quality and delivery of all project products, services, and deliverables
- Identify any potential changes needed in the project cost, schedule, or performance, and recommend methods for implementing change
- Execute daily reports and IPRs
- Responsible for the P&L of overall task order
- Keep the COR apprised of all personnel whereabouts when in a temporary duty (TDY) location
- Research and recommend the proper level of validation effort required at each installations to ensure the validation team is the right size, on-site for the right amount of time, and has the appropriate training and skills
- Ensure all deliverables are submitted on time, within budget, and of the highest quality
- Establish and maintain communications with all applicable stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day operations of assigned project and direct task execution
- Perform reviews on accreditation packages before delivered to the Government
- Assesses DoD Information Systems against the RMF security controls (IAW) Department of Defense (DoD) Instructions 8500.01 and 8510.01, NIST SP 800-37, 800-53, and 800-53A, Army Regulation 25-1 and 25‐2, US Army Best Business Practices (BBPs) and applicable NETCOM Tactics, Techniques & Procedures (TTPs)
- Identifies mitigating factors for identified risks and proposes additional mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities
- Evaluates a wide array of IT devices for Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance using ACAS/ Nessus, SCAP Compliance Checker, and manual checklist reviews. This includes Windows, Solaris, and Red Hat Linux servers and desktops, routers, switches, firewalls, IDS, etc.