NCI: As a Technical Surveillance Countermeasures Specialist (Technical Security Specialist III) with an emphasis on RF expertise, you will work with a team of Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) professionals responsible for designing, implementing, and administering security systems for the safety of the United States.
- Provides a broad range of support to a government agency's Technical Security Program
- Leads and assists with Technical Security Missions (TSCM) including construction security
- Performs directly or oversees research, selection, modification, design, maintenance, and/or the development of Technical Security equipment and systems
- Independently, and as part of a team, reviews, analyzes, and resolves difficult and complex technical security problems
- Resolves or recommends solutions to overlapping and conflicting security requirements by utilizing knowledge, skills, and abilities, including the ability to interpret various directives, rules, and regulations
- Design, operate and maintain Distributed Communication and Radio Systems
- May oversee the duties of other contract personnel, and coordinates the activities of direct hire personnel