NCI: is seeking an Operations Analyst (International Specialist) to support the Operations Directorate, PEO Soldier Program Headquarters, Fort Belvoir, VA. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
HIGHLIGHTS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops instructions and guidance pertaining to submission of information requirements.
- Analyzes program execution with specific emphasis on meeting command objectives. Assures narrative justifications support intent and objective. Collects, compiles, displays data.
- Supports the development of formal and informal presentations.
- Coordinates across multiple organizations and staff directorates.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes PEO Soldier conferences and events. Coordinates conference content and agendas; coordinates administrative and logistical support and budgetary/contracting actions.
- Serves as functional expert for PEO tasking tracking system and document review databases; coordinates and manages data content; administers and manages the PEO task log; tracks all suspenses to ensure compliance.
- As part of a team, prepares and monitors all Warning Orders (WARNO), Operational Orders (OPORD), and Fragmentary Orders (FRAGO).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of the Defense Acquisition Process.
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience with Foreign Military Sales processes and procedures
- Understanding of international and Government-to-Government agreements and policy.
- Familiarity with the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)