- High School /GED and > 14 years
- Associates and > 12 years
- Bachelors in non Directly Related Field and > 10 years
- Bachelors in Directly Related Field and > 5 years
- Masters in non Directly Related Field and > 5 years
- Masters in Directly Related Field and > 0 years
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret Security clearance.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and a working knowledge of databases and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- DAWIA II/III Equivalent
- Active DoD Secret Security clearance.
- Experience in a ACAT I or II office
- Familiarity with acquisition milestone reviews - (faciliting reviews of budgets, schedules, etc.)
- Experience with Army Contracting Command (ACC)
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions:
- Sitting for long periods
- Standing for long periods
- Ambulate throughout an office
- Ambulate between several buildings
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as required
- Repeatedly lift and carry weight up to 45 pounds
- Travel by land or air transportation 25%