- Active Secret Clearance or must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or relevant experience
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification preferred
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- 10+ years experience with enterprise scale network operations
- 5+ years hands-on experience with LAN/WLAN design, implementation, and administration
- Proficiency with troubleshooting OSI Layer 1-4 technologies
- Proficiency with subnetting and network addressing
- Familiarity with both hardware-based networking and virtualized platforms
- Experience with VOIP is a plus
- Ability to read, understand, and modify CAD building floorplans and network diagrams
- Experience with multiple network vendors is preferred: Cisco, Brocade, Aruba, Juniper
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
- Valid U.S. Passport (within 30 days)
- Must be able to pass a technical interview
- Ability to both stand and ambulate on hard surfaces for an entire work shift.
- Ability to repetitively climb and descend ladders throughout a work shift.
- Ability to lift arms above one's head, and perform repetitive work tasks on ceiling-mounted electronics and cabling infrastructure.
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50lbs throughout a work shift.
- Ability to work extended periods in confined spaces.
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. NCI is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor