As a PEO Soldier Protective and Individual Equipment Acqusition Business Program/Management Analyst II for the Army Program Executive Office (PEO) at Fort Belvoir, VA, at Ft Belvoir, VA . You will be responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of a wide range of support for the effective daily operations of the project manager’s office operational needs, to include task assignment and tracking, office organization and administration, Congressional and DoD inquiries, and overall office functionality. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments
- Prepare financial status reports.
- Assist in the development of the PM SPIE Spend Plan.
- Collect data and assist in the development of procurement budget exhibits (P Forms) and RDT&E budget exhibits (R Forms).
- Assist in the data collection and preparation of major PM SPIE planning and programming documents: Strategic Portfolio Analysis Review (SPAR); Weapons System Review (WSR); and Program Objective Memorandum (POM).
- Prepare Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), and DD 1144 Support Agreements.
- Prepare Purchase Requests using the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS).
- Prepare and archive GFEBS Transactions Data Pull.
- Manage prior year Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) funding
- Manage prior year funds for Product Managers (PdMs) Soldier Clothing and Individual Equipment (SCIE) and Soldier Protective Equipment (SPE).
- Track status of contracts.
- Serves as business program/management analyst working independently and with senior analyst to support the planning, coordinating, execution and management of the financial aspects of acquisition programs and/or sustainment
- Provides technical knowledge of appropriation law, resource allocation and financial execution under the processes of DoD Acquisition and sustainment
- Provides reviews and prepares budget estimate input for compliance with policy, rules, regulations, and procedures prescribed and provided by higher headquarters
- Develops program plans and controls for future or new programs, to include the phased milestone schedules from development/purchase through fielding; also for the preparation, presentation, and defense of budget submissions
- Prepares manpower data requirements, Program Objective Memorandum (POM) builds, facilitates Annual Program Resource Validation (APRV) development, supports the Strategic Portfolio Analysis Review (SPAR) and reviews program acquisition documents for appropriate data content and consistency executive level secretarial and administrative, travel support, and human resources support by assisting Senior Analyst and Government lead
- Prepares a variety of documents, such as: correspondence, forms, reports, statistical tables, spreadsheets, etc., using advanced skills and knowledge of word processing software
- Advises writers and researchers in matters of style, syntax, and usage to improve the general quality and effectiveness of communications
- Other duties as assigned