- Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at performance start date): IAT III (CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP (or Associate), CASP CE, CCNP Security). IA Certification Category and Level (IAW DoD 8570.10-M and BBP 05-PR-M-0002)
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (attainable within 6 months of performance start date): Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), or equivalent
- Clearance (required at performance start date): IT Level II (in accordance with AR 25-2) SECRET T3 (formerly NACLC)
- Bachelor Degree 7 - 12 years experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree plus 5 years’ experience or bachelor’s degree with 10 years’ experience. In Engineering or computer science degree in one of the following disciplines: Electrical, Computer, or Computer Science.
- Working knowledge of, Microsoft Windows operating systems, AD, Remote Desktop ServicesÂ®, Messaging, EDS procedures, and understanding of enterprise NetOps concepts as it pertains to the LWN.
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. NCI is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.