NCI: As a Quality Assurance/Quality Control Specialist (Quality Assurance Specialist II), with experience in Infrastructure Service to support IT support services. This position supports a contract to manage enterprise IT components for the Joint Service Provider (JSP) program. This is a full-time position. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Support a team of Wireless and Mobility experts with extracting performance data from systems used in preforming and managing wireless work on the contract, and providing QA support for work processes.
- Extracting metrics from ITSM system (e.g., Remedy) and other systems to identify workload statistics; trends; aging information; ticket volume; number of users assisted; and other information for service requests, incidents, and problem reports handled by the service desk.
- Conducting trend and historical analysis of metrics data.
- Generating scheduled and ad hoc metrics reports and conduct analysis of metrics as needed.
- Assisting with developing Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) Reports and analyzing AQL data.
- Providing QA/QC and metrics management activities as directed, such as developing quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, and developing quality metrics and scoring parameters.