NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health and civilian government agencies. Coupled with a refined focus on strategic partnerships, we are successfully bridging the gap between commercial best practices and mission-critical government processes. Core competencies include:
NCI has been designated a 2018 Military Friendly Employer by MilitaryFriendly.com
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, NCI has approximately 2,000 employees operating at more than 100 locations worldwide.
NCI: As the Desktop Support Technician, you will interact daily with the customer to ensure productivity and provide resolution to IT issues that the end-users may have with existing desktops, laptops, software installations issues, and other critical needs. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, Cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to adapt to dynamic environments.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
• Associate Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Engineering or Business, or related scientific or technical discipline (however, an additional two years of related technical experience may be substituted).
• Active DoD Secret security clearance.
• Valid Security+ CE CE certification and actively participating in CompTIA's CE program.
• Valid Driver's License.
• Current MCSA Windows 10 certification.
• Minimum 2 years of applicable professional technical experience in computer systems software and hardware operation and maintenance within DoD environment.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: