NCI: As the Military Free Fall Advanced Ram Air Parachute System (MFF ARAPS) New Equipment Trainer (Fielding Logistics Specialist), you will be a member of the New Equipment Training Team for PM Soldier Protection and Individual Equipment (PM-SPIE/NET) , working directly for the assigned Military Free Fall (MFF) Project Director / New Equipment Training Chief (military or civilian) based out of Prince George VA, Fort Bragg NC or Yuma AZ (position can be located at any of these sites based on candidate's preference). In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Organizes and directs work, coordinates efforts related to the planning, programming and execution of the fielding operations.
- Assists with material Fielding plan and New Equipment Fielding Plans (NETP), total package fielding, and Government Furnished Equipment Training (NET).
- Provide strategic and campaign planning, prioritization of receiving organizations, development of an execution plan, coordination with MACOMS and receiving units.
- Support database management, management of stock levels, accountability of issued items.
- Provide management of shortages and preparation of and delivery of briefings to articulate the program.
- Support establishment of Fielding Support Teams to conduct on-site activities associated with fielding equipment.
- Assisting with set up of fielding site and execution of fielding event.
- Issuing equipment in accordance with approved BOI, identifies discrepancies or defects in product, and assists Soldiers with any issues of problems with equipment.
- Ensures accountability of equipment, and packs up equipment for shipment upon completion of fielding events.
- Conducts New Equipment Training on assigned products.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Serve as a NET Trainer for the MFFARAPS program.
- Develop Program of Instructions and lesson plans for Operators and Jumpmasters for Military Free Fall and Double Bag Static Line operations.
- Train DoD forces in the use of the system.
- Work with the Special Warfare Center on certification and training. Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on system usage.
- Conduct DBSL and MFF operations in support of New Equipment Training.