NCI is seeking a Security Architecture Team Lead, for the Joint Service Provider's Cyber Security program. The Security Architecture Team Lead provides support to the Security Architecture Team. Security Architecture is responsible for ensuring any Joint Service Provider (JSP) design solution complies with security requirements at a solution, system, or network level and enforces implementation of common security services and security zones. Ensures design reviews are IAW with all applicable government directives, approved frameworks, and industry standards, including, but not limited to, DOD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), Instructions, Directions, policy, regulations, guides, NSA security guides, government directives, government approved frameworks, to ensure every DOD Information System & Computer Network provides appropriate Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.NCI is always seeking talent and although this position is contingent upon an open position, we encourage you to apply.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Conducting Design Reviews, Go-Live Reviews, as well as Transition Reviews of all projects; all initiatives requiring modification to ports and protocols will be reviewed and verified to be allowed IAW the DoD Category Assurance List (CAL) for Ports and Protocols Services Management (PPSM), to include recommendations to the Government as to the level of risk associated with the addition of new firewall rules.
- Coordinating with the PPSM team to facilitate the documentation and processing for project specific approved firewall rules as required,.
- Conducting and completing Design Reviews within ten (10) business days from receipt of all pertinent information.
- Conducting Go-Live Reviews, 3-5 business days from receipt of all pertinent information, ensuring all necessary Go-Live requirements are fulfilled, to include, but not limited to, server descriptions, accreditation status, and continuous monitoring.
- Ensuring that the Transition Review is completed within ten (10) business days from receipt of all pertinent information.
- Reviewing Infrastructure projects within 3-5 business days and Emergency Infrastructure projects within one (1) business day.
- Ensuring all Engineering reviews have a corresponding Project Design Review Report (PDRR).