NCI is seeking a Governance, Metrics, Policy, and Communications Project Manager Lead for the Joint Service Provider's Cyber Security program. The Governance, Metrics, Policy, and Communications Project Manager Lead provides support for cyber security-related programs, including but not limited to governance, metrics, policy and communications. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. NCI is always seeking talent and although this position is contingent upon an open position, we encourage you to apply.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Supporting the cyber security Governance program, including but not limited to, assisting the government in developing, implementing and improving the framework of rules and business practices for maintaining stakeholder relationships, assignment of duties and responsibilities, establishing goals and objectives, monitoring organizational performance, ensuring accountability, and reconciling potential conflicts.
- Developing, providing and implementing improvement recommendations consistent with industry best practices for Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) programs.
- Conducting required GRC SOP activities to include, but not limited to, supporting the full spectrum of governance-related events, meetings and activities, including scheduling, coordinating, securing appropriate venue, preparing agendas and materials, recording and tracking action items, distributing minutes, performing closeout activities, and preparing metrics.
- Supporting the cyber security Metrics Program, including, but not limited to, assisting the government in designing, developing, maintaining, executing and improving a comprehensive Metrics Program.
- Conducting required Metrics Program SOP activities to include, but not limited to, the development of metric plan/description for each individual metric, and development of a metrics package.
- Supporting cyber security policy and communications, including assisting the government in preparing, revising, implementing, coordinating, sustaining, maintaining, and distributing cyber security-related policy, directives, messages, documents, notifications, media and other appropriate communications.
- Utilizing knowledge management tools and techniques to effectively and efficiently store and distribute policy-related materials originating from CSC and other sources.
- Ensuring compliance and quality assurance of all enterprise organizational policies and procedures related to security controls are implemented and follow quality control guidelines.
- Reviewing, interpreting, revising, developing and distributing policy and guidance documents, populating and maintaining site for cyber security reading materials, and preparation of metrics.