NCI: As a Remedy ITSM Senior Systems Engineer ( Systems Engineer IV ), you will provide services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will provide project management support for the Army Enterprise Service Management System (ESMS) based on the BMC Remedy ITSM product suite. You will support the planning, design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ of ESMS across the Nonsecure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet) and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) in support of all echelons of the Army�s portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN). You will support NETCOM in applying architecture to Army Enterprise programs at various life cycle stages. Additionally, you will provide integration support for existing and new Army Enterprise capabilities to infuse new capabilities into the NETCOM Regional Cyber Centers (RCC), Network Enterprise Centers (NEC) and Deployed Forces. You will review Enterprise concepts/designs, provide recommendations, and coordinate results with the NETCOM staff. You will review the Army and DoD policies, processes, and procedures to support cybersecurity as well as standardized implementation of enterprise capabilities. In support of Emerging Strategies, you will review, analyze and provide recommendations to utilize new initiatives and best practices to improve areas within program management. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments. This position is located in Fort Huachuca, AZ; some relocation assistance, while not guaranteed, may be available.
Highlights of Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the strategic planning, execution, and management for the design, build and deployment of BMC/Remedy ITSM 8.1 x applications built on VMware, Microsoft Server and SQL, integrated in to Army NIPRNet and SIPRNet environments.
- Support the Government in the development and coordination of guidance and plans, to include operational mission needs, functional priorities, architecture considerations, implementation, and acceptance for assigned Configuration Management Database/Service Support (CMDB/SS) applications.
- Coordinate and supporting the execution of site surveys, gap identification, pilots, and deployments.
- Providing design and implementation support for the migration of operational organizations identified by NETCOM to the Enterprise system.
- Coordinate, review and maintain system documentation, to include System Design Plans (SDPs), Engineering Implementation Plans (EIPs), migration plans, Engineering Change Plans (ECPs), Implementation Support Plan (ISP), System Integration Test (SIT)/System Acceptance Testing (SAT), Change Management Plans (CMPs), RMF packages, and change and release plans.
- Leverage a solid understanding Change Control Release Management and performing CCRM duties, as required.
- Provide Development Lab maintenance and Configuration Management, developing and executing processes that ensure security, accessibility, data integrity, recoverability and sustainability.
- Support the Government in the development of integrations with capabilities/tools suites to include SCCM, SCOM, ACAS, HBSS, Arcsight, CA-Spectrum capability management and engineering, Out of Band Management, Identity and Access Management (IdAM), and Identity Synchronization Service (IdSS)/IdSS Machine Interface (IdMI).
- Providing Tier III and BMC Vendor Tier IV Engineering and Application direct support to all deployed and operational Remedy/ITSM hub and spoke components, using NETCOM Virtual Private Network (VPN) remote capabilities to access ITSM enclaves within TSC and on-site as required.
- Provide G-3/5/7 Tier III and BMC Vendor Tier IV Engineering and Application direct system problem solving and apply required mitigation to all deployed and operational Remedy/ITSM hub and spoke components.